Pin Definitions and Size
- Board choose pro-mini atmega328 3V3/8M
- To have a quick start of this board, you can try a pair, or another arduino with nrf24l01.
- The board are pre-flashed RF24 get started sketch, use RF24 arduino library
- Connect the board with FTDI-basic
- Turn on the serial monitor in arduino
- One board should be on "T" mode, another one should be on "R" mode.
- Note: LED is not work for default pre-programmed sketch, but can be used for other libraries which support nrf24l01