- Bluetooth v4.0
- A2DP v1.2；
- AVRCP v1.4；
- HFP v1.6；
- Single MIC input
- Dual MIC input
- Model CSR8645/8635
- Bluetooth specification Bluetooth V4.0
- Modulation GFSK, π / 4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Supply voltage DC3.3-4.2V, ≤3.0V automatic shutdown, ≤3.2V alarm
- Bluetooth protocol HFPV1.6, A2DPV1.2, AVRCPV1.4, HSPV1.2
- Working current ≤30mA for 8645, ≤13mA for 8635
- Standby current <50uA or 8645, <2mA for 8635
- Temperature range -40ºC ~ + 85ºC
- Wireless transmission range ≤10 meters
- Transmission power support Class1 / Class2 / Class3 maximum adjustable 9dbm for 8645, and 8dbm for 8635
- Sensitivity -80dBm <0.1% BER
- Frequency Range 2.4GHz ~ 2.480GHz
- External Interface USB (USB sound card)
- Audio performance supports ACC, MP3, SBC, APT-X decoder
- Audio SNR ≥75dB
- Distortion ≤0.1%
- Module size 26.2x13.5x0.8mm for 8645 and 24.5x14.1x2.0mm for 8635
- Adapter plate size 31x25mm for 8645 and 29x24mm for 8635
|Name Number IO IO IO Description
1 LED2 status indicator (not enabled) 2 LED1 status lights 3 LED0 status indicator 4 AIO0 not enabled 5 MISO burned into the program interface 6 CSB program burned into port 7 CLK burned into the program interface 8 MOSI burned into the program interface 9 SPI_EN burned into the program interface enable pin (high enable) 10 TX serial TX (not enabled) 11 RX serial RX (not enabled) 12 VBUS 5V input charging port 13 RST low reset 14 BAT power input (3.3 ~4.2V) 15 POWER_EN module enable control, active-high (delay of30ms must power) 16 1.8V 1.8V output 17 GND Power ground 18 CHG_EXT External Battery Charge Management 19 BAT_SENSE External Battery Charge Management 20 PIO10 not enabled 21 PIO11 not enabled 22 PIO12 not enabled 23 PIO13 not enabled 24 USB_N USB differential signal negative 25 USB_P USB differential signal positive 26 MUTE (PIO9) Mute control (mute, after a period of time is low) 27 PIO6 not enabled 28 PP / CALL (PIO7) Play / Pause / receive calls / back / re-pair 29 PIO8 not enabled 30 PREV (PIO18) on a 31 NEXT (PIO19) under a 32 VOL- (PIO20) Volume down 33 VOL + (PIO21) Volume up 34 MIC_BIAS Mike bias voltage 35 MIC_AN Mike 1 negative end 36 MIC_AP Mike 1 positive terminal 37 MIC_BN Mike2 negative terminal (not enabled) 38 MIC_BP Mike2 positive terminal (not enabled) 39 SPK_R_N1 audio right channel negative differential output terminal 40 SPK_R_P1 audio right channel positive differential output terminal 41 SPK_L_N1 Audio left channel differential output negative end 42 SPK_L_P1 audio left channel positive differential output terminal 43 RFOUT antenna (default built-in antenna, external disconnect) || Name Number IO IO IO Description
|Bluetooth power up on boot||* VCC (3.3 ~ 4.2V), when using an external power supply: 3.3V (ASM1117) power supply. When using lithium batteries: lithium guarantee voltage between 3.3V ~ 4.2V;
|Connect as USB card||* Simply access the module after Figure 4 and connected to the computer to be recognized as a USB sound card, driver-free;
|Headset Connection||* Output to 3.5mm headphones or 3.5mm input soundbox
|Differential four wires||* Auto enable on CTRL pin
|Status LED||* Before pairing, the two LEDs will blink in turns
|Mic Input||Note the MIC has polarity|
|Battery Charge||* Better to use a standalone charge module|
- If the next antenna modules have batteries, metal, LCD screen, speaker, and requires a minimum distance from the antenna 3cm, it is recommended to use an external antenna.
- Layout supply line is recommended when using the star alignment and ensure that the performance of the Bluetooth module power supply line is better. There BT, with op amp, amplifier, MCU, etc. separated, and the lower side of BT shall have no other interference, we recommend Bluetooth module on the bottom corner.
- It recommended that the module antenna portion of the float in the floor, but can not go around the antenna control cable, power cable, audio cable, MIC and other interference lines, if the module to be placed in the middle, to be slotted in around the antenna, it is recommended to use an external antenna .
- If there is row seat near the antenna module, housing a metal iron net impact on the signal, it is recommended to use an external antenna to solve the distance problem.
- When an external amplifier module to be connected to the differential input of the amplifier, if you do not take a differential input amplifier, you must be connected to a balance of the two differential amplifier level, otherwise there will be "pops" the impact of sound.