- Bluetooth v4.0
- A2DP v1.2；
- AVRCP v1.4；
- HFP v1.6；
- Single MIC input
- Dual MIC input
- Model CSR8645/8635
- Bluetooth specification Bluetooth V4.0
- Modulation GFSK, π / 4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Supply voltage DC3.3-4.2V, ≤3.0V automatic shutdown, ≤3.2V alarm
- Bluetooth protocol HFPV1.6, A2DPV1.2, AVRCPV1.4, HSPV1.2
- Working current ≤30mA for 8645, ≤13mA for 8635
- Standby current <50uA or 8645, <2mA for 8635
- Temperature range -40ºC ~ + 85ºC
- Wireless transmission range ≤10 meters
- Transmission power support Class1 / Class2 / Class3 maximum adjustable 9dbm for 8645, and 8dbm for 8635
- Sensitivity -80dBm <0.1% BER
- Frequency Range 2.4GHz ~ 2.480GHz
- External Interface USB (USB sound card)
- Audio performance supports ACC, MP3, SBC, APT-X decoder
- Audio SNR ≥75dB
- Distortion ≤0.1%
- Module size 26.2x13.5x0.8mm for 8645 and 24.5x14.1x2.0mm for 8635
- Adapter plate size 31x25mm for 8645 and 29x24mm for 8635
|Name Number IO IO IO Description
Name Number IO IO IO Description
|Bluetooth power up on boot||* VCC (3.3 ~ 4.2V), when using an external power supply: 3.3V (ASM1117) power supply. When using lithium batteries: lithium guarantee voltage between 3.3V ~ 4.2V;
|Connect as USB card||* Simply access the module after Figure 4 and connected to the computer to be recognized as a USB sound card, driver-free;
|Headset Connection||* Output to 3.5mm headphones or 3.5mm input soundbox
|Differential four wires||* Auto enable on CTRL pin
|Status LED||* Before pairing, the two LEDs will blink in turns
|Mic Input||Note the MIC has polarity|
|Battery Charge||* Better to use a standalone charge module|
- If the next antenna modules have batteries, metal, LCD screen, speaker, and requires a minimum distance from the antenna 3cm, it is recommended to use an external antenna.
- Layout supply line is recommended when using the star alignment and ensure that the performance of the Bluetooth module power supply line is better. There BT, with op amp, amplifier, MCU, etc. separated, and the lower side of BT shall have no other interference, we recommend Bluetooth module on the bottom corner.
- It recommended that the module antenna portion of the float in the floor, but can not go around the antenna control cable, power cable, audio cable, MIC and other interference lines, if the module to be placed in the middle, to be slotted in around the antenna, it is recommended to use an external antenna .
- If there is row seat near the antenna module, housing a metal iron net impact on the signal, it is recommended to use an external antenna to solve the distance problem.
- When an external amplifier module to be connected to the differential input of the amplifier, if you do not take a differential input amplifier, you must be connected to a balance of the two differential amplifier level, otherwise there will be "pops" the impact of sound.