- DIY a regulated power supply, input 12V can, the output can be 12-50V adjustable.
- For your electronic equipment, you can set the output voltage according to your system voltage.
- As a car power supply, for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
- DIY a high-power notebook mobile power: coupled with high-capacity 12V lithium battery pack, so that your books where they will be able to light to.
- Solar panel regulator.
- To the battery, lithium batteries and other charges.
- Drive high-power LED lights.
250W DC-DC CV&CC Boost Power Module, Aluminum Board
Output voltage / current adjustment method
- Adjust the RV1 potentiometer, according to your battery or LED, the output voltage is set to the voltage you need. Such as 10 string LED voltage adjustment 37V.
- Turn the RV2 potentiometer clockwise to about 30 turns, set the output current to minimum, connect the LED, and adjust the RV2 potentiometer to your desired current.
- For the battery charge, put the battery after full emptied, and then connect the output, turn RV2 to the current you need, (must use fully empty then you can get precise current need, because the more power the battery remaining, the smaller the charge current.)
- Please do not short-circuit the way to adjust the current, boost the circuit structure of the module can not be short-circuit way.
XL4005 5A CC&CV Step-down Buck Power Module
Use as an ordinary step-down modules with overcurrent protection capabilities
- This regulation potentiometer, the output voltage reaches the voltage value you want
- Use a multimeter with 10A current range measuring the output short-circuit current file (directly to the two can lead to the output), and adjust the constant current potentiometer allows the output current reaches a predetermined overcurrent protection value. (Such as the current value displayed on the multimeter is 4A, then you can use the module to a maximum current of 4A, 4A current to the constant voltage constant current when the red indicator light, otherwise light off)
Note: When used in this state, since the output of 0.05 ohm current sense resistor, there will be 0 ~ 0.3V voltage drop after the connected load, this is normal! This drop is not being pulled down your load, but down-sampling resistor.
Use as a battery charger
Without constant function module can not be used to charge the battery, since the complete consumption of electric battery and charger big difference between charging current is too large, resulting in damage to the battery, so start to the battery using a constant current charging, when charging to a certain extent automatically switch back to constant voltage charging.
- determine that you need to recharge the battery float voltage and charging current; (lithium parameters if 3.7V / 2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, the maximum charging current 1C, namely 2200mA)
- under no-load conditions, the multimeter to measure the output voltage, the constant voltage potentiometer to adjust the output voltage reaches the float voltage; (if to 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, the output voltage can be adjusted to 4.2V)
- with a multimeter 10A current range measuring output short-circuit current (directly to the two can lead to the output), and adjust the constant current potentiometer allows the output current reaches a predetermined charge current value;
- Charge turn lamp current factory default is 0.1 times the charging current; (Battery during charging current is gradually reduced, gradually converted to constant voltage charging by the constant current charging, if the charging current setting is 1A, then when when the charge current is less than 0.1A, blue lights turned off, the green light is on, then the battery is fully charged)
- connected to the battery charge.
(1,2,3,4 steps as: input termination power, the output of load cell is not connected)
Use a high-power LED constant current driver module
- determine that you need to drive the LED operating current and the maximum operating voltage;
- no-load condition, the multimeter to measure the output voltage, the constant voltage potentiometer to adjust the output voltage reaches the LED maximum working voltage;
- 10A current with a multimeter to measure the output short-circuit current gear while adjusting the constant current potentiometer allows the output current reaches a predetermined LED operating current;
- connected to the LED, the test machine.
(Steps 1 through 3 are: power supply input connected to the output load is not connected LED lights.)
- This module is more than 3A, 35W in use, to enhance heat dissipation! ! !
- Red - CC&CV status LED, constant current ON, constant voltage OFF
- Blue - On when charging, and off when charged
- Green - On when charged